|Race inspired GEN II suspension
For the past 17 years PTFB has Developed, engineered and
brought to market many innovative products for the
performance and race enthusiast with the best value on the
This is Travis Hartwell's awesome 77 T/A one of the heaviest
competing cars with the smallest tires 285 frt. and rear
Travis has challenged and beat many of the "big guys" with
nothing but BOLT ONS!!! and yes on PTFB leaf springs.
2017. 2016, 2015 SCCA class CHAMPION
2017 SCCA c.a.m. Nats 2nd place
2017 Motor State challenge 3rd place
2017 c.a.m. east challenge 3rd place
2016 SCCA c.a.m . Nats. 4th place
PHR Muscle car of the year speed stop winner
CC real street eliminator 2nd and 3rd
SCCA autoX Record holder
|Check out the April and May 2014 issues of High Performance
Pontiac magazine for an in depth article on our 1LE suspension
installation and testing.
And see how a 35 year old car out handles a 2002 WS6 LS1 Trans
Am for only
$2500 in parts!!
|Please note we have completed our move to our
NEW ADDRESS IS:
PTFB 2043 HWY 70 Bld. #10 Dickson Tn. 37055
Expect some disruptions as we restart the shop and
manufacturing as well as improve stock on hand.
PTFB has just released a new performance spindle that covers 70-81 F-
body, 75-79 X-body, 78-96 B-body, 73-76 A-body and is a better
alternative for 64-72 A-body and G-body conversions
FEATURES AND BENEFITS over GM spindles.
- 100% new and improved castings, 20% stronger that stock material.
- improved Akarmann for tighter turning
- 7% faster steering (15% on G-body, 0% on 64-72 A-body)
- Uses off the shelf larger brakes, D52 calipers and 12" GM rotors
- Large outer bearing .844 pin
- Available in 10* or 8* KPI
- Available "big brake" ready
- Available C5 brake conversion ready
STARTING at only $399.00/pair
Racing collapsible intermediate steering shaft
This is a long awaited part for those seeking maximum steering
feel and control, when autoX or road racing precise steering
input is critical.
- Collapsible shaft for safety.
- Billet steel flex joints.
- Eliminates the soft rag joint.
- Direct replacement for the stock shaft.
- We can provide any combination of steering column and steering box input and output required for you GM car
as long as they are standard available dimensions.
NOTE: These intermediate shafts are considered racing parts ad carry no warranty, more vibration feel should be
OCS-850 70-77 F-Body $169.00
OCS-851 78 F-body $169.00 Please call for ordering as this is a new item (847) 594-9021
OCS-852 79-81 F-body $169.00